DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

3.14.2005

PESKY EMAIL

I have a friend who won't stop sending me those email equivalents of junk mail. Well, it's not actually like junk mail, because it's not like he's trying to sell me something. They're really just jokes, inspirational messages - that kind of thing. The thing is that I sent out an email to everyone on my email list, including him, asking that people hold off on those kind of correspondence for a while, until I am out of school for the semester. For the most part people have complied, except for this one person.

I don't wanna send another one, cuz I don't wanna be a cyber-jerk, but maybe he didn't get the first one. You think? I don't know. I do know that I checked my inbox the other day and I had nine of those f____s from him! I was like, d___! (I feel kinda silly. To cuss or not to cuss? That is the question). Anyway, waddo idoo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home