DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

2.25.2005

ORAL SEX

Another desperate ploy to get someone to look at this blog.

Hey! I'm listening to Jimi. You know? James Marshall Hendrix. Jimi Hendrix?

"Red House" Great song!

It's playing "Fire" now. Another snappy ditty. I used to play that in a band that I was in. It was fun to play, I must say.

Anyway, as you've probably figured out by now, there's no "oral sex" happening here. Just the sad ramblings of an aging, ex-musician turned family man, desperately trying to find something meaningful to do with his life.

Actually, I've found something meaningful. I am raising three children. There's meaning to that. There's probably little or nothing more meaningful. But, I mean, my ego demands that I leave a mark in a more ostentatious manner, and I must answer to its ravenous needs!

You understand don't you? Help me, please! Help me satisfy my ego!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home