DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

2.24.2005

GIVING IT A TRY

I've thought about blogging before. I figure, what the hell?

Don't know if I've got anything particularly interesting to say. We'll see. I don't even know if anyone will really be checking this thing.

I've got a few ideas about what I want to do with this. I'm a writer, of sorts, and I'm thinking about posting some of my short stories. Gotta look into security first though. Don't want anybody copping my words or ideas. That is, if anyone felt they were worth copping.

Anyhoo, this post is pretty much a test. More later, when I have something halfway worthwhile to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home