DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

2.25.2005

EMOTIONS

Emotions are tricky. I don't know about youze guys, but mine can change in the blink of an eye, and I often have no idea why. I have to search my consciousness to see if I can determine what triggered what appears to be a sudden mood-change (usually from good to bad) out of the blue.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a total nutcase. (Am I?) I usually am very aware of what has affected my mood. It's usually pretty obvious. But, sometimes it's just not so easy to ascertain.

"For instance?" you say? Ok. For instance: I'm at the friendly neighborhood gas station. I go to pay for something and by the time I make it back to my trusty vehicle, my mood has taken a decidedly bad turn. Hmmm? What's wrong with me? I sit in my minivan and give it some thought, scouring my consciousness for clues. Ah-ha! It's my wallet, or rather, the contents of my wallet. Not nearly enough greenbacks in there. That's what did it! Being poor!

Yeah. Money, or lack thereof, is often the source of my less ebullient feelings. Running a close second is my kids. But I told myself I'm going to pretty much keep mi familia outta this. So I won't go on, except to say that I am trying to stay out of jail as a consequence of the antics of my teenage son. Karma, I guess. Somewhere my parents (may they RIP) are doubled-over, barely able to breath, as they try to somewhat contain their mirth at my current life situation.

Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah. Emotions. Damn emotions! They're gonna be the death of me if I"m not careful.

You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home