DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

2.25.2005

LIVE SEX!!!

Sorry, I've probably deceived you.

I'm just trying to get someone to look at my lowly blog site.

You know, you're googling, hoping to find some titillating fare on the net and you wind up here. You go, "What the...?" But you go ahead and read a little anyway - why not? - and you find it mildly amusing, or a at least a non-toxic way to wile away a little time. You tell a friend and he/she (that's he or she, though you can tell transvestites if you want. I don't discriminate.), they tell a friend, etc. You know how the commercial went.

The point is, maybe I can get somebody to look at this thing, even though I haven't figured out how to get all the bells and whistles on here yet.

Damn competitive society!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home