DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

3.07.2005

NEW TOYS

I bought a wireless mouse! Kinda cool. Not exactly a must-have but, hell, it was only fourteen dollars! I bought a printer/scanner/copier a few weeks ago. That was more of a must-have because I'm in school. I can't count the times I've been running late (almost always) and have had to stop off at the computer lab to print up some paper that I typed at home, but couldn't print because our printer crapped-out on us a long time ago. Plus, it makes killer photos! Store-quality shasta. "Shasta" is my word for fecal matter. No, I'm not a religious nut. I just feel like this is a public forum, and I believe in respecting that. I will cop to being pretty conservative. Not politically, even though there are some elements of that in my viewpoint. But, nah, I'm not a Dubya fan. Not by a longshot!

In other news: Trying to keep from murdalizing my 15-yr old son. He's not a bad kid, but he's making some really bad decisions, to put it lightly. I am concerned that he is heading in a bad direction. I would know. Maybe after I get a little more comfortable I'll tell you about it. Who, exactly, is "you?" As far as I know, nobody is even reading my ramblings, save my darling niece. I was teasing my wife that I can't even get my own wife to read it. "I'm gonna read it, baby." Yeah. Right.

I'm listening to Leadbelly. This is a song called "Galllis Pole." I need to check out the credits for Led Zeppelin's, "Gallow's Pole." It's definitely the same song, and, unless they warped time and managed to record their version first, there is no doubt that they bit their version. I've always respected Zep, but I hope they gave credit where credit was due.

p.s. - might change my mind on the cussing. Can't please everybody, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home