DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

2.27.2005

TIRED

Sometimes I'm so tired
So tired
Life always has something for you to do
Things you don't want to do
But have to
Sometimes I'm so tired
I just want to lay down
Until I'm tired of laying down
But there's almost never time for that
Always something to do
But I still don't get everything done
Sometimes important things don't get done
Then I feel like a failure
I don't like feeling like a failure
I've had enough of that in my lifetime
Feeling like a failure
Feeling useless
and worthless
But there's so much to do
All of the time
And I can't get it all done
Don't want to
Just want to rest
But there's not enough time
So I feel like a failure
Sometimes I'm so tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home