DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

2.27.2005

WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO SAY?

Nothing, I guess........................

.............naw! I gotta say sumthin'! But I've got nothing humorous or insightful to say.

Yeah, I know. "That's never stopped you before, Ric!"

Ok. True enough.

Anyway. Let's see now....Bad day today. Spent my whole day running errands and doing stuff other than what I needed or wanted to do. I mean, it's ok in a way. Some of my griping is just due to my self-centeredness. Some of it is legitimate though. I am carrying 13 credit hours in five classes this semester, and I do have homework to do. I got to do none of it. I got a GPA to maintain, nawm sayin?

But, you know, when you have a wife and kids that you love, sometimes you gotta bite the bullet for them. So I bit today. But I'm doing some homework tomorrow!

Told you I had nothing to say.

Who am I talking to? Nobody's reading this thing!

Hey! Years from now, when future societies stumble across this in cyberspace, they'll say, "Fascinating!" Then my blood, sweat and tears will be validated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home