DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

3.05.2005

I HAVE A READER!!!

I just found out that I have a reader!

Hey Lynn!

So what! Yeah. It's my niece. At least somebody's reading this thing. I'd hate to be spending time posting these things and no one is reading them!

I'm ecstatic! Lynn, I love you! Not just because you've checked out my site, that just gives you extra points!

Keep on reading!

And, to the rest of you, that aren't checking out my ramblings...(how do you indicate an obscene gesture in type?)

Why am I trying to tell off someone who isn't reading this? If a tree falls in the forest, does anyone hear it? Hell no! Who cares if it makes noise? All sound and fury, signifying not a damn thing!

You know what I say? Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home