DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

7.09.2005

DUH!


DUH!
I just found out how to make the picture smaller. It's right there in the instructions, "small," "medium," "large." I am so dense sometime!

But, hey! I've got a lot of stuff on my mind. My life is heavy with problems, but it's ok! My wife and I are working toward a better life for our kids and us. In the meantime, sacrifices must be made and bad fortune gets to befalling, but hopefully one day the potholes will be gone and the road will be made smooth. In the meantime its about keeping faith, not giving up, and trying to appreciate life as it is.

You know, I think that I appreciate Jimi Hendrix more now than I ever have in my life. Even the songs that you can hear at any given time on the radio, and that I thought that I'd gotten jaded about sound incredible to me now! I'm listening to "Manic Depression".......genius! I used to be a musician. Well, I guess that I am still am, just not a practicing one. I still love music, but the intensity of the feeling has changed. It's like when you're a kid, a teenager or in your early 20's; you fall in love and you're so charged up, it's like being high! Now that I'm a little (ok, a lot) older, the feelings aren't all spazzed-out like they were in my youth. Now it's kind of mellow, like "I really like that song," as opposed to, "Oh my God! That's the most incredible song in the world!!!"

Anyway, it's late, I'm tired and I don't know what the hell I am doing. I'll get back to you folks, whoever you might be. I'm going to try and write in this blog a lot more often than I have been. I had my first non-acquaintance readers recently and it felt great! I wanna get more strangers reading and to do that I must write. So write I will (if my wife and kids will let me).

p.s. - I will post and reply to the comments that I got regarding the Memin Pinguin entry. I'm just not up to it now. It's a quarter to four in the morning and my stupid-butt needs to be in bed!

1 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, July 13, 2005, Blogger ric said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home