DAIZIN

This is just a forum for me to vent and try to be creative. Hopefully it'll make me rich, though not neccessarily famous. Who needs fame? Anyway, stranger things have happened. Haven't they?

10.14.2010

STAY TUNED

I haven’t blogged in a long time. A very long time.

Why not?

Haven’t felt like it.

Haven’t been motivated.

Haven’t had anything move me enough to write about.

The things that I have felt strongly about have been too personal to write about.

I’ve been too stressed out to write.

All of these reasons are valid, particularly the last one. But that last one is exactly why I should write. I started writing in my teens in order to get things off of my chest, or my mind, before I lost my mind. I found that it was very effectively therapeutic and it almost certainly made those traditionally difficult years a little less traumatic that they might have been otherwise.

So, here I am, a grown man, and I’ve given up the comforting habit of journaling and given up the thrill of sharing my thoughts with others. Meanwhile, I could probably use this release more than I ever have.

So… I am going to start venting and ranting publicly again. Who knows? It may even provide me more than just therapy and a cheap thrill. We’ll see.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home